IRON makes large-scale cloud infrastructure hardware simple to acquire, faster to deploy and easy to service while substantially reducing CAPEX, technology risks and project timelines. IRON is a leading System Integrator of industry-standard, purpose-built, application-specific, converged - networking, compute server and storage Racks systems platforms.
We provide commodity-powered turnkey Rack-n-Stack hardware validation, integration, product lifecycle management and global supply chain servicesDownload Iron Cloud Integration Center Brochure
Our team is best known for our innovative customer specific solution design, integration, supply chain management expertise, and unique deployment capabilities – all backed by global technical support and maintenance services.
Iron Systems simplifies the deployment of large scale, complex private and public cloud infrastructure projects. By utilizing validated reference designs built with pre-certified, modular converged cloud compute, networking, and storage platforms, risks and complexity for these projects are mitigated and minimized. To assure a plug-and-play customer experience, complex converged cloud systems are integrated and tested as a complete systems with all OS and software loaded prior to delivery. In addition, Iron provides comprehensive global logistics and supply chain support to insure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
Customized Data Center Infrastructure
The Iron Cloud Integration Center (ICIC) is a One Stop Shop For:
Solution Architecture and Validation Testing
- Custom certification for specific use cases and government requirements.
- Performance testing and benchmarking of networking, compute, storage and security building blocks.
- Pre-integration of customer software and licensing, as well as custom configurations of VMWare, Microsoft Windows Server and Open-Stack software technologies.
- Third-party software integration on top of standard OS deployments to augment and extend OS functionality
- Custom configuration and testing of Tier-1 branded (Dell and Cisco) and Standard Commodity (Quanta and Supermicro) servers, racks and multi-rack PODs
- Custom hardware configuration for OS deployments – burn in design and testing
- Third-party hardware device integration and provisioning; Network Switches, Firewalls, Storage Devices, Load Balancers, Network appliances, etc.
- ISO Certified, Large Volume Integration Centers located in USA, Europe, China and India
Supply Chain Management
- Warehousing, stocking, inventory and asset management.
- Logistics and supply chain services to support large global deployments
Solution Deployment, Support and Repair Services
- Onsite envisioning and planning, deployment, configuration, and training professional services
- 24x7 Global follow-the sun helpdesk service centers to support specific solutions
- Next Day Hardware replacement and field replacement unit stocking; Next and same day onsite hardware support services
- Depot Repairs, End-End return logistics & extended life support
Iron Systems integration centers provide customers with peace of mind that their large scale and highly complex deployments will be pre-tested and pre-validated and delivered in a turnkey fashion. Whether it is multiple cloud hubs, corporate datacenter locations, individual branches, or retail outlet infrastructures, Iron is there to support your complex infrastructure and supply chain needs.