OEM Program Management
OEM Program Management is a dedicated program management function designed to manage the integration and qualification of Iron's OEM products into customer's solutions. The program may include the management of non-standard product and life cycle requests outside of the standard OEM support commitments.
OEM Program Management Benefits
Project lead for OEM customer integration requirements
- Schedule alignment
- Technical issue resolutions
- Product requirements for integration & qualification projects
- Acceleration of customer integration programs needs
- Delivery of product lifecycle information
- Product transition matrix (PTM)
- Product change notifications for fit/form/function changes
- Roadmap visibility
- Non-standard product requests and requested for product enhancements
- Loaner product coordination and support
Iron delivers general-purpose server, software, and storage platforms, with OEM-optimized support and services, letting you maximize the return on your unique, OEM solutions.
Team with Iron. Maximize your ROI.
Copyright © 1996-2013 Iron Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.