Our dedication to exemplary corporate citizenship is not only a key element of Iron’s corporate culture it also helps to drive our business success. Our customers trust that we uphold strong ethics and values. We believe that our employees should act as a solid extension of our customers’ brands by helping to make the communities where we live and work a better place.
In every country in which we operate, our employees take pride in Iron’s contributions as a socially responsible organization. They demonstrate their support for our global programs and enable us to continuously improve upon our efforts. Through their support and actions, our employees ensure Iron maintains a safe, positive and ethical work environment, supports local communities and respects the environment.
Iron has had a values based management model in place for many years. We have built on this strong foundation and support Electronics Industry Citizenship Coalition's (EICC) Code of Conduct.
- We must perform effective due diligence to know who we are working with.
- All Business Partner’s activities must be compatible with our Code of Business Conduct, and must comply with all US and local applicable laws.
- Payments or discounts must be reasonable and documented accurately.
- Agreements should be in place and should communicate our expectations and the penalty for violation.
- We are responsible for monitoring the activities of the Business Partners we work with, training Business Partners as appropriate and reporting any questionable activity.
- We protect other companies’ information, including suppliers pricing information that is sensitive, private or confidential just as carefully as we protect our own.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Our dedication to exemplary corporate citizenship is not only a key element of Iron’s corporate culture, it also helps to drive our business success. Our customers trust that we uphold strong ethics and values. They also recognize that our employees have their best interests at heart and act as a solid extension of their brands by helping to make the communities where we live and work a better place. For this reason, we created our programs and plans with our customers in mind.
We are committed to protecting the environment and operating our businesses in ways that foster sustainable use of the world’s natural resources. We respect the environment by complying with all applicable environmental laws in all countries in which we conduct operations.
We serve society by providing life-enhancing products and services at a fair price, and by actively supporting the communities in which we operate. IRON Global and employees throughout the world provide generous financial and voluntary support to worthwhile community programs. We’re interested in your feedback. Whether you are a employee, supplier or customer, if you have questions, we appreciate your feedback.
Please send your email to compliance [at] ironsystems.com